The new version of the IIS Easy Migration Tool has some performance improvements, minor bug fixes and shows more useful information during the migration process.
Software for IIS 04.01.2013
IIS Easy Migration Tool 3.1.1 released. Now it can also migrate web sites from IIS 6 to IIS 8.0!
For more info please read IIS Easy Migration Tool – Quick Start Guide
Software for IIS 07.10.2012
(Note: There is also a new version of this software (IEMT 7), it is able to migrate IIS 7/7.5/8/8.5/10 to IIS 7/7.5/8/8.5/10.)
IIS Easy Migration Tool (IEMT) is a new generation of the IIS Sites Transfer software. The IEMT helps to migrate web sites from Microsoft Internet Information Server version 6 (IIS 6.0) to IIS 7.0, IIS 7.5, IIS 8.0, IIS 8.5 or another IIS 6.0 server. It also helps to transfer Windows users from one server to another and copy FTP logins, virtual directories, application pools, SSL certificates, Web/FTP folders structure and assign NTFS folders permissions.
- It is a time saver!
- No installation required.
- Easy to use interface (site migration “wizard”).
This tool will replace the old one called IIS Sites Transfer. It has all the features of its “parent” + additional features + better interface + compatibility with IIS 7.x, IIS 8.x and IIS 10.x. For more info please read IIS Easy Migration Tool – Quick Start Guide
Software for IIS 22.11.2008
IIS Sites Transfer 2.0.1 is finally here! You can see its new easy-to-use Wizard interface and enjoy its new features. The sites transfer process is as easy as 1-2-3 now!
– added: Multithreaded processing
– added: Transfer of AccessRead|AccessWrite properties of FTP accounts
– added: Transfer of 29 new IIS website parameters (see the manual for more info)
– added: Transfer of all website directories (virtual and web)
– added: It is possible to change web site home directory
– added: Detailed transfer log
(You can see more in history.txt file distributed with the program.)
Software for IIS 12.10.2008
IIS Pools – IIS Application Pools Monitoring
- This program allows monitoring of IIS 6 application pools.
- All the monitoring data is stored in log files.
- It is possible to analyze a pool to find a website (or a virtual application) using too much resources.
Note: Current version of the program allows monitoring and logging of both CPU and RAM usage. But there is an auto-analysis of CPU usage only.
For more information, please read this document.
No installation required! Just run it and enjoy.
Software for IIS 12.10.2008
IIS Passwords Sync is a command line tool. And it is free!
IIS 6.0 web sites run under anonymous user accounts. It is IUSR_<machine name> (by default) or other user accounts created by your web hosting control panel. The users’ passwords are set automatically and are never known. However, sometimes for some reason the passwords get out of sync or corrupted and need to be reset. The easiest way to reset these passwords is to use IIS Passwords Sync program. It extracts the passwords that Microsoft IIS 6.0 has in its metabase and updates the accounts in Local Users and Groups to use that passwords.
Run synciis.exe to see IIS Passwords Sync command line syntax.
- After the passwords synchronization you have to restart Internet Information Services (IIS 6.0) by using its MMC Manager snap-in or iisreset.exe program.
- If there are 2 or more websites running under the same user account the password will be taken from one of them only, even if they have different passwords.
No installation required! No configuration required.
Just run it and enjoy.
more: US Army (USA), pcQwest (USA), Millennium Data Solutions (USA), ExpertHost (USA), Telecom3 (Sweden), Web Africa (South Africa), Netstarter (Australia), Omroep Brabant (Netherlands), Natrix Technologies (Canada), Wannafind (Denmark), Higher Colledge of Technology (United Arab Emirates), Trident Internet Systems (USA), DataPacket (USA) ...
Aecio Lemos (www.vlsweb.com.br)
It (IIS Sites Transfer) saved me probably 12 hours at least! Great product, best $60 I ever spent!!
Mike May (www.activefx.net)
Thanks for an app (IEMT) that saved me a lot of time and prevented a lot of errors.
Your tools are very insightful and address REAL issues for Windows-based web hosters. I have used IIS Pools to identify websites that were causing continual issues on shared boxes. Previously, my only recourse was to stop EACH site (200+) until I found the site causing problems.
Joe Rebis (www.ephost.com)
We've recently purchased a license for your IIS Sites Transfer and want to thank you for this incredible tool.
Jade Benson (www.WebAfrica.co.za)